Our CAD (Computer Aided Design) services use your specifications, starting with data or a sketch, to design a CAD file. We use the latest SolidWorks software for molding or forming, adding draft/radii.
We design CAD files which engineer fixtures and gages to your specifications, and may offer suggestions based on our knowledge of Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing (GD&T).
We are experienced in designing the following types of fixtures and gages for your Industry:
- CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) setup fixtures and gages
- In-Process fixtures and gages
- Final Check fixtures and gages
- Quality Control fixtures and gages
- Secondary Operations fixtures and gages
- Inspection fixtures and gages
- True position gages
- Assembly fixtures
- Test gages
- Profile gages
We often use a CAD file designed by you to create CAM tool paths for machining. We can translate your .step, .igs and .x_t files into Solidworks format for our use.
We also provide file translations, plots and graphic printouts using our CAD Services.
Whatever your industry or application, we welcome your inquiry!